Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our cousin, Tess

We went to Ft. Worth a few weeks ago to attend a mission seminar for the families of my sister's team going to Rwanda. It was very helpful and the people in charge did a great job of giving us information on how to cope (and a lot of other advice), etc with them leaving the country in December. It was also very emotional as each team member blessed their parents, siblings, etc. and talked to them about what they mean to them... You can imagine the waterworks that went on that weekend. While it is so hard to say goodbye in a couple of months to seeing them physically - they are only beginning to say hello and introduce the love of Christ to so many who desperately need it. I am sure I'll blog more about them later - but I am not up for a big cry right now:)
Here are some pics of my kids and their little cousin, Tess. (Sorry, Fred, your sister hogged all the pics:)


1 comment:

Britney said...

Glad the weekend in Ft. Worth went well; I have thought about that several times since you guys went up there, wondering how it had gone.