Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brinton's 3rd birthday party

I know this is a bit late - what a surprise :) We had a small, and last minute, party for Brinton for his birthday. The Brentwood tournament is always this weekend and Devan has to be at the gym Thurs, Fri and Sat. We weren't really sure what we were going to do, so we just decided to have a few friends come eat cake and them play outside. Brinton loved it! I made him a Diego cake (next time I will not pick one with so many different colors - I thought about just finishing him with the same color late Friday night :) It did drive me a little batty, but I was happy to do it for my little boy.
Diego - Boy am I glad that's over :)

My friends
Yummy...
Our family :)

3 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

You did an awsome job with the cake. I bet he loved it!

Amy Mac said...

Did you seriously make that cake, Kaylee? Wow, you have turned into a supermom! I need to come take lessons from you :) The cake is beautiful and I'm glad Brinton had such a great birthday.

Bekki said...

WOW - what a cake?! I can imagine you going batty w/ all those colors. You are a good momma.