Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Camping

We went camping as a family for the first time this weekend! So glad we got to experience this with some GREAT friends! It started out a little rocky for us at first. I got there with the kids that afternoon (Devan had practice and wasn't there til almost dark). Brinton and Lucy were playing and Brinton was trying to climb up in Ryan's truck, fell and hit his chin on the tailgate. His mouth was bleeding and his tooth looked a little wiggly. I called Devan to see what to do and probably was a little too dramatic (I still don't think I was.) Anyway, the dentist we called after hours didn't answer, so we just waited it out and it seems like he's okay. It was just sore for a couple days. I was then just a little paranoid every time they fell or looked like they were going to fall, etc. I'm sure everyone was laughing at me inside. :) Saturday was much better:) The kids had fun riding bikes, taking wagon rides, going to the lake and so much more. Brinton was already asking to go back as were in the car going home.

Cason & Lucy
Sweet Ms. Summer giving LuLu a bike ride...She loved it!
Cheese
The lake - Brinton's favorite spot
Climbing
Sweet boy
My friend
Yum!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Wow - sooo good to see you on here Mrs. Loftis! Glad you all had fun on the camping trip. B looks like a 7 yr/old in that last smore pic. My BOCC kids are all looking so big! Its only been 7 mos.