Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival!

We went to Fall Festival last weekend and had a pretty good time! At first we didn't think Brinton was going to do anything, but after watching Lucy try some things he jumped on the wagon. As you can see in the pictures, Lucy got on the jumping thing and Brinton just pretty much sat on the edge and smiled for the picture. She may just have to toughen him up a little.

Yes, this is me squeezed in this small train car!!!

Me and my boy

Yes, I'm having fun.

This is great (I didn't wanna get off)


Shortly after we got home from fall festival, the kids and Devan took a nap. I, too, was planning on taking one, but there were other plans for me... I started having stomach cramps that turned into terrible ones all through the night. Short story: I had horrible cramps, bloating, etc. , went to after hour dr. on Sunday night, spent a few hours in the hospital that evening making sure everything was okay with baby (yes, it was). They said it was probably just a GI bug. Well I've never had one like this before. The pain was horrible and a few times I told Devan I'd rather be in labor - at least it wouldn't last this long. It took til Thursday to start feeling myself again. I hope to never have that happen again. It was nice to start feeling myself again and being a wife and mommy :)

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh baby! I am sorry you were so sick. I am glad baby is okay and you are feeling better.
LOL - those little barrels...Paul Cherry's pic is hilarious to me. I love it that the parents climb in there too. Ha.

Amy Mac said...

Oh Kaylee...that's no fun at all! When you're pregnant they can't give you much medicine either to help. So glad you're feeling better and that the baby is doing well. I love the camping pictures too :)
Love ya,
Amy