Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Macy's Here!!!

Well, Macy is punctual! She arrived Monday, January 12, which was her due date! I started having minor contractions that morning. Summer came over and took care of Brinton and Lucy. When we got to the hospital I kept having contractions, but after a while they slowed down - what!? So they started potossin (sp?) and she came within a couple of hours. She weighed 8lbs. 5oz. and was 21". She's the biggest of my babies... Once again I opted to have a natural birth (no epidural) and was so glad when she was delivered :) We are so thankful everything went smoothly and that she is a healthy baby. Thank you for all of your prayers for us!

8 comments:

Bekki said...

YAY KAYLEE!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL! I can't see the picture that is posted but I have seen her and she is absolutely beautiful (as are all your babies). I wish I could be there to meet her.
XOXOXO

Mindi Tipps said...

I wanted to tell you how cute Macy was last night at church but you were talking and I didn't want to interupt. :) Glad you are all doing well!

And Natural Birth?! I'm so impressed! :)

TexasNeals said...

oh, she is SO beautiful!!!! congrats! so glad everything went well and that she is doing so well!!! :)

Amy Mac said...

Kaylee--
Congratulations! It sounds like everything went so well--you are so impressive with your natural births. I always knew you were tougher than me :) Macy is beautiful--does she have red hair? I love it! Hope the other two are adjusting well.
Love you!

The Smith Family said...

love the picture of the 3 of them. you have such sweet kids!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

I can't see the pics either. :) Thanks for keeping me entertained this evening. :)I love my girls.

The Perkins Family said...

No epidural!!?? You are my hero! and congratulations on precious number 3!

Jill said...

I just found your blog so I'm a little late in this post, but the profile pic of your 3 sweeties is absolutely precious! Hope you're doing great! :D Jill