Thursday, March 26, 2009

Great Gandmama and Jake

Over Spring Break we visited with my grandmama who lives in Longview (about 30 miles from my parents.) This woman is a remarkable lady who loves her family and the Lord. I am amazed as I watch her and admire her more and more each day. She has been living with dibilitating arthritis for years, yet continues to do things most of us complain about doing when we're a little sore. She loves her great-grandkids and they are so sweet with her. Lucy probably brought her her baby doll a hundred times for her to wrap it up for her in it's blanket. She never tired of doing it (I'm sure it was painful, but she wasn't gonna let that stop her). We love you Grandmama!




Well...here is my brave girl! My brother brought his dog (and this is a BIG, SCARY looking dog) to my parents house. Jake is a good dog, but can be pretty intimidating. Lee kept trying to get my kids to play with him. Of course Brinton never got too close, but after a couple of days, here is Lucy. She was petting him, clapping at him and letting him lick her. I loved watching it. I think my brother did too!


This is a happy squeal :)

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Cute pictures - Lucy is getting so big. I can't believe she was so okay with the pup - sweet.