Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Husband of Mine....(Birthday Poem)

My husband means a lot to me,
and I'd like to let him know,
that he is so very special
and I'll never let him go.

I know it's April Fool's Day,
but this really ain't no joke.
I really love my husband,
I may by him a coke.

We have 3 great kids,
who really love their dad.
He wrestles, gives hugs and kisses,
and that makes them so glad.

I love you so, my Devan,
there's something I need to say,
I want to tell you that I hope
you have a wonderful birthday!

I know this is really cheesy, but what can I say! I really do love you Devan and am glad I am sharing my walk with you. May we grow to love each other, our family and most importantly our Lord more everyday! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Bekki said...

I LOVE the cheese. Happy Birthday Devan! (The poem is way better than what I did on my blog for Ryan...at least you didn't insult him w/ his baby pic! ha!) XOXOXO
Miss you.

Amy Mac said...

I love the poem! I think its absolutely great! Happy Birthday to Devan :)

Anonymous said...

I love this... it is so YOU! Happy birthday, Dev!

The Best Family said...

Sorry... that was me... I thought I was logged in already! :o)