Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th!

We went to Buda to celebrate the 4th of July with Melissa's parents. They are always so good to us and cherish their family! They had a slip-n-slide for the kids which they loved - especially Lucy. We had yummy food (the corn tasted sooo yummy and reminded me of the garden corn we used to have when I was a kid:), and then enjoyed the fireworks!
(Sorry for the slow beginning of the slideshow, didn't know it was going to be like that until I was done - and you also have to light the rocket with the match to get it to start...exciting, huh!)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4th of July

3 comments:

Bekki said...

That was waaaay too much fun lighting that match. LOL!!
Y'all looked like you had tons of fun. I really might buy two slip n slides and sew them together so I can have one. It looks so fun.
Macy is getting sooo big - love those thighs!!! (I can't believe L's hair is that long!)

Megan said...

Ok that is one awesome slip n slide. Wow! I am glad the kids enjoyed it and the fireworks. I am so impressed that even Macy handled the big booms so well. We were in the car watching the fireworks from a distance this year because of scared kiddos. We were just happy we got to seem them. This was the first time in awhile we weren't hiding somewhere indoors trying to avoid the noise. :)

The Smith Family said...

Looks like fun. Love the slideshow