Thursday, April 17, 2008

April Fool's

April 1st was my wonderful husband's birthday. I baked a bday cake (strawberry, his favorite, which anyone knows who watches him at first Sunday meals go around the tables until he finds a piece) and had the Vandygriff's watch the kids while we went to Outback...Good stuff. I am so thankful for my life with this wonderful Christian man, husband and father, etc. It's hard to imagine we've been married 8 yrs. next month. He has taught me a lot and I grow to love him more and more each day. Watching him with our kids is one of the most treasured things I get to witness. I know a lot of you are better at these "tribute things" but there was mine.

4 comments:

Bekki said...

Sweet, sweet picture.

Britney said...

Ah, when is your anniversary? Ours is May 13th & we are celebrating 8 years, too!

The Best Family said...

I loved your tribute... brought a tear to my eye... yes, I am a sap!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

You are too cute. I know you are just a softy inside.. crybaby. :)jk. love you. :)