Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tractors and fishing

Brinton and Lucy enjoyed riding on the mower with my dad. Brinton calls it a tractor and gets way excited when he hears his grandad turn it on. He would ride the whole time but grandad's arm needs a break...kinda hard steering with one arm. The kids LOVE going to their grandparent's...not like they get spoiled or anything :)


Brinton also went fishing while we were there. I think he enjoyed all of it: Getting the hook ready, holding the pole, watching the fish come up out of the water, but when his grandad asked if he wanted to touch it, he freaked. Surprise, surprise?! I think Devan got this on video. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to put it on here.








3 comments:

Bekki said...

I miss trees! Your parent's house looks like so much fun for the kids. I have never seen your daddy - he's cute. What was your maiden name again?

The Loftis Family said...

Shirey(long i long e)

Bekki said...

Shirey - where are your peeps from?