Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lucy's 1st Birthday!

I actually intended to update my blog a lot more, but I only got to do this one post before the blogger started acting up...It's not letting me download any pictures, so hopefully it'll let me do that soon and I can put more up...Hey, Bekki, I tried...

We went to my parents in Marshall, TX and had a small celebration with the family. She really didn't get that messy...She just dabbled in the cake, but seemed to enjoy it! I can't believe she's already one... (March 9)



4 comments:

Bekki said...

Great! New posts - I am going to make sure I comment on all yours so maybe you will post more!!
I didn't know you were from Marshall.

The Best Family said...

sweet girl! time has really flown! I love the "or is she just picking her nose comment" You make me laugh!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! I knew I must have missed it.

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Wow.. you really got the blogs a coming now.. thats great! Its good to see you on here again! Your kids are too cute.