Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TESS

Last Tuesday, my sister Jill had her baby! Brinton and I drove to Sulphur Springs that morning. She was induced, since they recently moved to Ft. Worth (where theit sponsoring congregation is) and of course didn't want to go into labor 2 hours away from where she was delivering. She went in that morning, nothing really started happening until the Dr. broke her water around 3:30 or so, and then Tess made her appearance at 7:28 pm. Jill did great - used no pain meds... Their family, as well as all of us, are so happy and thankful for a healthy baby.



3 comments:

Amy Mac said...

Tess is so sweet! I know you're so proud of your neice :) I saw more of their pictures on facebook. That's great you and your mom could be with Jill. The Shelby's definitely needed a baby girl!

Britney said...

Congrats Aunt Kaylee! She is very cute & so tiny. : )

Bekki said...

Oh - congratulations!! She is so precious and little. I LOVE the name Tess!
And way to go Jill for naming that baby sooner than kindergarten. LOL - I remember about your family. There is a family at our church here that took almost a week! wow.