Saturday, July 12, 2008

Camp Agape

I know it's been a month ago, but we really enjoyed camp. This was our first time to really participate in this week long of excitement. Lucy was with Bandi in the nursery, so I really didn't worry too much about her. She seemed to do well and didn't cry too much when I dropped her off each morning, so that was nice. Brinton loved it! He talked about going back each night and would tell Devan all about his day when he got home. I worked with Summer in the 4 & 5 yr. old class. We had a really easy group! We all had sooo much fun and can't wait til next year.

Bry and B looking at the bricks. Right before this picture,
I had made B stand in the mud, and lets just say he didn't
like it. Making bracelets
Sliding down with Mo - what a lifesaver she was. She took
him over and over.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Look at those fine motor skills at work stringing beads! Morgan is a GREAT sport about keeping up with Brinton; I have noticed that several times & always think it is so sweet ~ they're BFF's!

The Best Family said...

It was a fun week!! Glad we got to do it together!! :o)
I love the brick pic of our 2 lil guys!

Bekki said...

Sounds kind of like Megan Drennon's post about Kennedy - she didn't like getting dirty at all, either. Silly kids. Glad Camp Agape was fun! That water slide looks awesome!