Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swimming Fun!

We went to the Vandygriff's for a graduation party for Lindsay. The kids had a great time - as they always do when they're with them. We had a water balloon fight and when it was over, someone pushed Melanie, Melissa's sister, into the pool. What a husband I have... and so that started a few more others getting shoved in as well. We love them all so much and are gonna miss Lindsay when she goes to college.

Griffin and Lucy on the raft
Brinton
My kiddos and their best buddies!
Lucy with Jessie
We're not making water balloons...

2 comments:

Britney said...

Ah man, I can't believe Linsdey is already going off to college. Seems like just yesterday I was walking she & Morgan down to the community pool/playground when I was babysitting them...don't I feel a little bit old

Bekki said...

Aw - those girls love your babies! I can't believe she is old enough for college and I don't really even know them. Where is she going? I missed the graduation thing from BOCC this year. I like to see where they are all going.