Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shampoo, Shampoo!

My sister took charge and planned a mini-vacation to Sea World and the Alamo. We had been telling Brinton about Shamu and so he went around telling people he was going to get to go see Shampoo. He eventually started calling the poor whale by his correct name, but that wasn't near as funny. We had a great day at Sea World. We got there about 11 and ate lunch outside. The kids did great. Lucy slept in her stroller some. Brinton didn't nap and so he was out when it came time for the dolphin show which is the last thing we did. They were wiped out (so was I) when we got back to the hotel. But everyone slept good. Then we went to the Alamo the next day, and walked on the River Walk. My camera didn't take great shots indoors. Some are sort of blurry.

Lucy with Uncle Chris and Aunt Jill watching the animal show
B and daddy
Lucy and grandad looking at penguins
Playing in the water
Watching Shampoo!



The end of the day...sweet Lu made it!

Watch out! B at the Alamo

5 comments:

Britney said...

Ah, sometimes you hate to correct them when they mispronounce things like that - Shampoo is way cuter than Shamu!

The Best Family said...

I loke shampoo much better!! looks like a fun trip... I like the "tired pics" at the end!

The Best Family said...

sorry... "like" not "loke" Shouldv'e spell-checked it first!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Cute pics! They are so adorable. I also love shampoo! :)

Bekki said...

ahaha - Shampoo! Love it. I remember Seth C. used to call Sprite "fright". I loved it.
Oh the Alamo...so boring ha. I was so excited to go when we first moved to Austin and then when I finally went I was WAY disappointed. The Riverwalk is awesome, though. I still have never been to SeaWorld. I wish I had done that. Now the closest one is in San Diego. boo!
Thanks for posting finally!