Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Haircut!

"My mommy and daddy finally decided it was time for my first haircut. Why they waited this long is beyond me." -Lucy
We have actually been meaning do get her a haircut for a month or so now. The back was all different lengths and her fly a ways in the front always got in her face. Her hair was so long, if you didn't pull it back, she couldn't see because her hair in the front went to her chin. So, we went to Tiffini's this evening and she gave her the sweetest bangs and trimmed up the back. I love it more and more each time I look at her. She looks like such a big girl...which will hopefully spur her on to continue to walk, which she is actually doing now when she's not too lazy. :)

Lucy before (I wish her hair was more in her face like it usually is so you
could get the real "before") She did so good through the whole thing:)Her new bangs
eating after my haircut
Another pose at home
me and bubby

6 comments:

The Best Family said...

OH. MY. WORD!!!! It is precious! I cant wait to see her in person tomorrow! She looks sooo grown up! That is crazy how much it changed her look! I LOVE it!!

The Best Family said...

sorry... one more thing... I cant believe how much she and B look alike in that last pic!

Britney said...

Oh my goodness! Oh how sweet!!! She does look so much bigger with her haircut. It is adorable & I, too, cannot wait to see her in person.

Mindi Tipps said...

Love that toothy grin! What a beautiful girl!

Bekki said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love her little bangs and her sweet little smile!! Thank you for posting. You are doing a GREAT job - you actually might not need to hire me. lol
xoxo

TexasNeals said...

oh, my! SO adorable!!!!!