Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blessings!

Devan and I are so richly blessed by our two children that God gave us! We thank Him each day for the joy they bring to our lives! We pray that they will grow up to be faithful Christians who will love and serve their Lord with all their heart, soul and mind. We are thankful for all of the Christian friends and family that we are blessed to have... (read on below)

Brinton

Lucy

So in saying all that, we are also praying the same for our new little one on the way!
YES! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
It's taking a while for me to post this...the baby is due January 12. We are so happy and feel truly blessed by this addition to our family! Please pray for our little one! We love you all!

14 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

Congratulations!! We are very excited for you all. Lucy and Brinton will be excited to have another brother or sister!!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

WHAT!?!!!? Congrats!! I can't believe it! I am happy for you!

Megan said...

Wow! I had no idea!
Congratulations!

Seeing Lucy and Brinton's baby pictures next to each other makes me see a lot of similarities.

Mindi Tipps said...

Yay! How exciting! We'll be praying for a healthy #3! =)

The Best Family said...

whoo-hoo!! You know how excited I am!! (and glad that it is you and not me!!) I love me a loftis baby to snuggle with!
I love those pics side by side... I forgot how much B changed! And Lu with her full head of hair even so young... so so sweet!

Amy Mac said...

Congratulation dear friend! I'm so excited for you and Devan :) Love you all!

Cherrys said...

Congrats!!!!! We can't wait to meet your next one since Brinton and "Ucy" (as John Paul says) are so cute!

Bekki said...

I am laughing out loud with tears in my eyes. Such joy!! I am sooo happy for you! I can't wait to meet Loftis baby #3.
Congrats precious girl! xoxo

Amber said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!

Emily said...

Congrats Loftis Family! May God give you a safe & healthy pregnancy and plenty of energy to get ready for the new little one!

TexasNeals said...

congrats!!!!that is so wonderful!!!
we are so happy for you! :)

Randi said...

Congratulations you guys! It is so good to see you on here! Your kids are adorable!!

Royanne's Mom said...

I saw you last night at church at just the right angel, I guess, and I thought "That girl's gonna have a baby!"
I looked at your blog and ........sure 'nough!
Congratulations!

Bekki said...

I am still thinking about you and so excited for baby #3! Miss you. xoxo